Congratulations to all the FABA 2016 laureates!
The 3rd annual ceremony of the French-American Business awards was a blast!
Thank you to all attendees, nominees, jury members, sponsors and partners for making this event possible.
We were thrilled to welcome you all at the Julia Morgan Ballroom to honor the leading French-American companies, startups and personalities of 2016. Attendees, please answer our short survey here to help us improve.
Congratulations to all laureates! We wish them to keep growing in the coming years and nurturing the French-American entrepreneurial spirit.
- Gold Award: Nadalié USA
- Gold Award: Enphase Energy
- Special Distinction: PowWow Energy
- Gold Award: Galaxy Desserts
- Special Distinction: Rians USA
High Tech over $30 million in revenue or funding
- Gold Award: Symphony
- Special Distinction: App Annie
High Tech under $30 million in revenue or funding
- Gold Award: FollowAnalytics
- Special Distinction: Ivalua
- Award: Philippe Kahn
Personality of the Year
- Gold Award : Pascal Rigo
- Special distinction : David Gurlé
Startup of the Year
- Jury’s Choice Award: Calso Community, Inc.
- People’s Choice Award: BlueFox, Inc.
US Investment in France
- Gold Award: Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Special Distinction: Airbnb
- Gold Award: Morlet Family Vineyard
- Special Distinction: Domaine Carneros
Check out the full album here!
The FABA are organized by the French-American Chamber of Commerce of San Francisco
In partnership with
Thank you to our Platinum sponsors
Thank you to our Silver sponsors
Thank you to the FABA Startup 2016 sponsors
Thank you to our partners
Thank you to our media partners